Sunday 23 March 2008

Re-found objects - Northumberland




Check out these fab finds from Re-found Objects. Re are an independent shop in Corbridge, Northumberland who sell an assortment of rare and remarkable bits and pieces - some are recycled and some are restored and others are just plain gorgeous! They've also just launched their new range of products Regd which are textiles or products designed by the owners and most are made locally in Northumberland but you can order from their website. Aside from wedding decor, they allow for you to set up a Bridal registry there for your gift list, just give them a call! Here are some of my favourites from the website that I think could be ideal for weddings. I'll definately be dropping in to their shop to explore when I'm next in the region. I especially love the coloured tin birds. What a gem!

No comments: